The XRumer autosubmitter
XRumer is a software application that automatically posts your messages to forums, guestbooks, bulletin boards and catalogs of the links (as well as into livejournals and wiki). In a word it is an autosubmitter. Currently available version is XRumer 5.0.12 Palladium. More info about updates…
Below are listed main specification and features of XRumer
- Multithreaded submitting: over 50 simultaneously running threads possible! (30 threads are recommended for optimal performance under 128 Kbps bandwidth)
- Software can perform registration at forums (if necessary for posting messages) and automatically fill in the required fields. Upon successful registration XRumer posts the user-specified message and/or links.
- The powerful built-in proxy-server checking script locates available proxy-servers worldwide, choosing anonymous addresses among them.
- Software is able to work with lots of different types of forums and guestbooks: phpBB and PHP-Nuke with any modifications, yaBB, VBulletin, Invision Power Board, IconBoard, UltimateBB, exBB, phorum.org, wiki, different types of bulletin boards and even custom-written code.
- Attention: unique feature – software works around EVERY possible type of protection from automatic registration, including:
– Pictocode protection (tickets, captcha), which look something like: “Enter the number you see in the box”. Details…
– E-mail activation protection. Details…
– Java-script protection. Details…
- During the process of posting a detailed log is created with precise path-links to posted messages so that you can check every link and every posted message afterwards.
- A built-in proprietary “Question-answer” system.
- A variations system, using which you can post up to 10000 messages all looking different but with similar contextual meaning and the user-defined hyperlinks in them. It helps to broaden the key queries (for Search Engine optimization) and protect your posts from being filtered out by Search Engines (that is, your posts will be included in SERPs).
- If the forum has more than one category, the software chooses the one most suitable for the message, otherwise it sends the message to off-top, flame sections or the like, and in case those do not exist – to the most visited category on the forum.
- BB-code can be used.
- The following forum base processing tools are included: repeated links deletion, hit descending sort, service denial according to customizable black list, and various filters. The program informs the users about availability of new versions and possesses many other powerful features.The system is fully user-independent and requires minimum skills to handle: you only need to choose the proper links database, create a message text with one or several hyperlinks and hit the ‘Start’ button. THAT IS ALL.XRumer software package includes the Hrefer program and databases with links to more than 102.000 forums.
Minimum required system specifications:
Windows 98 / 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista, 1GHz or faster processor, 256Mb RAM.
Mini list footprints for hrefer.txt
For those of you tht are starting out hrefer.txt here is a mini list ofRead More